- 6 months at least without buying new clothes.
- See 12 new movies.
- See 12 new books.
- Knit 11 things.
- Learn to use a sewing machine
- Get some creative writing published.
- Blog at least once a week from today until my 23 birthday. Half of these have to be 'political' posts.
- Pick up at least one langauge again.
- Read 12 graphic novels.
- Keep my room tidy, or at least work out some kind of routine/roster thing to keep my room tidy.
- Do volunteer work at least twice.
- Complete every Monkey Island game except the 4th one, because it looks shitty.
- Take up dance, attend and practice every day.
- Write 23 letters.
- Complete 23 short stories (considering how many I have, it's not as big as it sounds.)
- Try out 23 new recipes.
- Learn the basics of first aid.
- Read 23 new short stories.
- Learn to draw things to my own satisfaction.
- Learn 23 useless facts.
- Memorize 10 poems.
- Go to at least two live theatre events.
- Throw a proper, grown up dinner party.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Inspired by Lauren over at the fabulously named and wonderfully written Gin, Tears and Creme Brulee, I decided to write a "23 things to do before I'm 23" list. It WOULD work better if I'd written it, say, on my 22nd birthday, so I'd have a year, but I work better with tight deadlines.